How To Order Custom Banners In Edmonton, AB: Save Time With Digital Design
Today’s business landscape is extremely competitive. That’s why the ‘build it and they will come’ concept does not work. For any business to succeed, it is crucial to have an effective marketing plan in place.
Marketing campaigns, though are extremely costly and can quickly drain an individual’s resources unless they have a big enough budget to afford it.
Custom banners are a much more affordable means of advertising. This is because professional sign shops often have highly qualified and experienced staff who build custom banners that are professional, eye-catching, and of high-quality material.
In this article, we will explain how you can order your custom banner and save time on digital design.
- Before you even open your business, you will want to have a logo that represents your brand. Some business owners use Canva and other tools to create their own logo. However, digital design skills aren’t paramount. A business name and an attention-grabbing message is what’s most important. If you don’t have your own logo, a professional can design that for you and include it on your banner.
- Decide on where you plan on using your banner. You want to display your banner outdoors or in an area that sees a lot of traffic. More eyeballs on your sign boosts your brand awareness which leads to more sales and more profit. Wherever you place your banner will determine whether you will want it double-sided or single-sided. Double-sided banners are best used in open spaces.
- What type of material is best for your custom banner. The type of material you use will depend on where you plan on placing your banner. An industry expert will suggest mesh vinyl for outdoor banners because mesh vinyl contains tiny air pockets which allows air to pass through it. This makes mesh vinyl much more durable and resistant to the elements. Polyester or canvas work best for indoor banners, though canvas adds a touch of class and elegance to any indoor banner. Images and text can be printed in high resolution on canvas which makes canvas an optimal choice of material for indoor banners.
- Once you choose a material for your custom banner and you have a location for its display, you must decide how big you need it to be. This all depends on your business location’s size and on your budget. A professional design company works with printers that have several printing size options to suite your desired size and budget for your signage.
- A sign expert will create a custom banner that is of the highest quality and resolution. But they will never print your banner without showing you a proof first. A proof gives you a chance to view the craftsmanship before you spend money. It also allows you to spot anything that you might need to be changed: Letter size, colour, or image resolution.
Why Choose Us To Build Your Custom Banner
If you’re looking for a professional and certified company to design you a custom banner for your business, Pivotal Signs & Imaging is your solution.
We have a team of expert sign specialists who will help you design your custom banner and ensure that you love the final product. Our team will also make sure that your banner will help you stand out from your competition.
So, call us today and find out how our custom banners will help your business grow.Back